Let’s face it, dating is hard. Giving someone your undivided attention, sharing your personal thoughts and feelings with another person, and putting a lot time and affection into someone is not an easy task, but it can be done.
Knowing your Love Language can help make you and your significant other’s dating experience much easier.
What is a Love Language?
Your Love Language shows you your emotional communication preference, how you like to receive love from others, and shows whoever you are dating how they can love you in the best way possible.
There are 5 types of Love Languages:
1) Words of Affirmation: this Love Language affirms other people by using words.
2) Acts of Service: people who use this Love Language need a partner who shows that actions speak louder than words.
3) Receiving Gifts: what makes people feel most loved is by receiving little gifts from their significant other
4) Quality Time: these people seek and need undivided attention from their partners
5) Physical Touch: with this Love Language, people believe that touching is the best way to show love to one another
Knowing your Love Language and knowing your partner’s can help you both express affection to each other in the best way possible. These Love Languages can help you connect with your significant other with a sense of intimacy and fulfillment.
Once you both know how to properly love each other, you two will have a better understanding of one another, will have better communication, and your love life overall will improve.
Now don’t think single people should be left out of this Love Language test. Being single is an even bigger and better reason to know your Love Language. Once you discover how you should be and want to be loved, when dating, you can seek out someone who will satisfy your needs.
My Love Language is mainly Words of Affirmation with a close runner up being Quality Time.
Take the Love Language Test here and if you are in a relationship, get your significant other to take it as well! Get on the right track to improving your love life <3